1. The one true American-made motorcycle is the Harley-Davidson, and thou shalt put no other motorcycles before it.
2. Thou shalt not bow down and worship nor serve the god of chrome; for, lo, he is a false god and will not get thy butt home.
3. Honor thy authorized dealer and thy hog chapter officers, that thy days may be long and fruitful in the land of Harley.
4. Remember the weekend, and keep it open. for it is written, five days shalt thou labor, and for two days shalt thou ride thy Harley and drink beer.
5. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's Harley, nor her manservant, nor her maidservant, nor her ox, nor her cute little ass.
6. From the throne of thine Harley, thou shalt not stoop to wave at sinners who ride jap-crap, for jap-crap is known to be the handiwork of the devil.
7. Thou shalt not pass by nor turn away from thy brother Harley rider who is in mechanical distress.
8. Thou shalt not pose. verily, i say unto you, it is easier for a poser to pass his gold visa card through the eye of a needle than to enter into the true fellowship of Harley-Davidson heaven.
9. When riding thy Harley on the road of life, thou shalt not whine nor snivel, and thou shalt not suffer to ride alongside those who do.
10. Park not thy Harley in the darkness of thine garage, that it may collect dust for want of being oft ridden, ride thy Harley with thy brethren, and rejoice in the spirit of the road.